The South Carolina State Referee Committee (SRC)
You may have asked yourself at one time or another, what is the SRC? The SRC is the organization sanctioned by the USSF for promoting and implementing U.S. Soccer’s initiatives and programs in support of all affiliated members and competitions within the South Carolina jurisdiction. The SRC collects your money and decides how best to spend it in support of those initiatives and programs. Approximately one half of the money collected is turned over to the USSoccer organization. For a more detailed explanation of the SRC Click Here
Latest News & Announcements
Video of the Month
- June 11 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm
- June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 25 @ 5:00 pm
- June 28 @ 8:00 am - July 2 @ 5:00 pm
- July 6 @ 8:00 am - July 10 @ 5:00 pm
- July 8 @ 8:00 am - July 12 @ 5:00 pm
- July 11 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
- July 12 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
- July 13 @ 8:00 am - July 17 @ 5:00 pm
Something you should know
In late October of 2014, Kenneth Ayers was appointed as the new State Referee Administrator for South Carolina. Also, Steve Abbott became the new State Director of Instruction effective Jan 1, 2015.
Lastly, effective the first of April, Marion Shull became the Area Referee Administrator (ARA) for the Columbia area.