Date(s) - 08/31/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is the entry class for those 13 and older. This class focuses on rec and competitive youth play. There are MANDATORY ONLINE SESSIONS (allow 5-6 hours) and a CLASSROOM/ON FIELD session. The online sessions MUST BE completed and passed in order to attend the one-day, in-person session.
To register for this course:
1) Go to learning.ussoccer.com/referee
2) Click Sign Up in the top right corner and complete the registration form
3) Once registration is completed and you are logged in, click Courses along the top of the page, then Available Courses
4) Along the left, click Grassroots Courses, then New Referee then Online Course.
5) On the right side there will be an option (in a blue box) to register for the course. During your registration for this online session, you will be prompted to pay $20 which is required and is the USSoccer registration fee.
5) Once registered and paid, you can begin working through the learning sessions. These sessions must be completed BEFORE you can attend the in-person course.
PLEASE NOTE, THE ABOVE STEPS ARE ONLY PART OF THE PROCESS. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE IN-PERSON COURSE…FOLLOW THE BELOW DIRECTIONS
1) Return to the Courses menu and select Grassroots, New Referee and then In-Person Courses
2) You should already have South Carolina pre-selected. If you don’t, change the Host to South Carolina State Referee Committee
3) You will now see the Kershaw class for 8/31/19.
4) Click Course Details and again on the right side is the Registration box. You will now pay your South Carolina registration fees.
MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE REQUIRED COURSEWORK UNDER THE ASSIGNMENTS TAB
If you have any questions during this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.