- Before being paid, the assessor must first complete the assessment requirements within 7 days and notify the SDA. Completion of the assessment requirements is defined as:
- The referee team has received assessment documentation.
- The SDA has received a copy of the assessment.
- The SDA receives confirmation that the referee team is in possession of the assessment.
- The assessor must also complete and submit the SC Referee Program Assessor Payment Form to the SDA. The SDA will review, verify, approve and submit the form for payment to the Treasurer. The treasurer will issue payment within 3 days of receipt of the form from the SDA and payment will be delivered normally within 5-6 business days after payment issue.
Note – Under no circumstances is the assessor to be paid by the person(s) being assessed.