ALL REGISTRANTS MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. The US Soccer Learning Center will not allow you to create an account if you are not 13 years old.
To register for this course:
1) Go to learning.ussoccer.com/referee
2) Click Sign Up in the top right corner and complete the registration form
3) Once registration is completed and you are logged in, click Courses along the top of the page, then Available Courses
4) Click Grassroots First-Time Referees, then click the red button “Go to Course List”
5) You should already have South Carolina pre-selected. If you don’t, change the Host to South Carolina State Referee Committee
6) Select the course (webinar) that you wish to register for. Please remember that you are registering for the webinar ONLY…this registration has nothing to do with the subsequent field session.
7) Click Course Details and on the right side is the Registration box. You will complete payment of South Carolina and US Soccer registration fees.
MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE REQUIRED COURSEWORK UNDER THE ASSIGNMENTS TAB
If you have any questions during this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.