The below procedures for receritifcation apply ONLY to those officials who are not already certified for 2022 and held a certification in 2021 and/or 2020
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 2022 BADGE THEN YOU DID NOT RECERTIFY FOR 2022!
DO NOT USE THIS PROCEDURE IF YOU ARE ALREADY CERTIFIED FOR 2022!
If the last license you held was 2019 or earlier, you are not eligible for recertification and will need to follow instructions here,
Chrome is the recommended computer web browser to complete the below procedures. DO NOT attempt to complete this on a mobile device.
If you have questions, please visit this FAQ for creating a profile.
- Navigate to learning.ussoccer.com/referee
- Click Sign Up/In in the top right hand corner.
- After completing signin, hover over Courses at the top and select Available Courses
- Click Grassroots-Recertifying Referees, then click Go To Course List
- On the next page, your host should already be pre-selected as South Carolina State Referee Committee. If it isn’t, pull down the menu and select it.
- There will be only one course option. Click Course Details on the right side.
- Next, click Proceed to Registration (if the page indicates you are not eligible to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete payment. This payment covers both US Soccer and South Carolina registration fees and for those 18 or older, it covers your background check fee.
- After your payment is complete, you will be taken to the Course Details page. Clicking on the Assignments tab will show the assignments that need to be completed.
Once all assignments are completed, your registration will be processed within 7-10 business days and your badge(s) will be mailed.
Questions in regards to registration can either be answered via the FAQ pages linked above or an email can be sent to email@example.com